Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crappy Photo Day!


Hey!


Today is Crappy Photo Day here in Mareville, courtesy of my new camera phone.

First, here’s my boy cat, Watson. If you look real close, outside the window, you can see Luna, the neighborhood cat, who has come to torture Watson, just by looking through the window at him. I love this picture, crappy as it is, because Watson’s looking back at me, seeming to say, Mare-thing, why me??



Second, here’s a picture of the jazz group, Reno Jones, at the Brea Jazz Festival last Friday night. Doesn’t it look like something out of Ghost Hunters? “And the air turned chill as the ghost band took the stage, their ectoplasm shining in the night.” We had seen them last year and totally loved them, so we made a return trip (all 10 minutes of it) to see them again and now we know why people bring their own chairs to the festival--I was in pain by the time we left, halfway through the second set (see cheap, offending chairs in foreground). But we bought one of their CD’s to enjoy in the COMFORT of our home and/or vehicle.



Check them out here: http://www.renojones.com/


C’est la vie!

No comments: