Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some Funny Words from the Signals Catalog

Hey!

Are you familiar with the Signals catalog? They’re a high end doo dad shop and I mean that in the most flattering way--fun, imaginative, inspirational things you don’t need but really want.

Here are some of my favorite sayings from the current catalog:

T-shirts

National Sarcasm Society Like we need your support

I was promised there would be no math involved

I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you

Baby onesie--Hi! I’m new here

Sisters: Emotional Tech Support

I took the road less traveled… And got here on time

(Under a drawing of snowy egrets) Egrets? I’ve had a few

At what age am I old enough to know better?

If I’m talking you should be taking notes

The dog ate my lesson plan

Dangerously overeducated

Traveling 33 RPM in an iPod world

I’m sick of being my wife’s arm candy (I bought this one for my husband last year) (and yes, he does wear it)

Doolittle and Loafmore Retirement Planning

Your participle is dangling

American Association of Retired Pirates We put the RRRRRR in retirement

Of course I live in the past It’s cheaper there

Careful or you’ll end up in my novel

Wall hangings and other things words show up on:

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called Research (A. Einstein)

Many people have eaten my cooking and gone on to lead normal lives

Act Old Later

Door mat: Please stay on the mat. Your visit is very important to us. Your knock will be answered in the order it was received.

This isn't a garden, it's a botanical masterpiece

She is too fond of books and it has addled her brain (I have this hanging at my desk at work)

Since I couldn’t seem to copy a pic of the Signals cover or any of their products (which is probably smart of them), you’ll have to go here to see all these cool things: www.signals.com

C’est la vie!


www.bearchick.etsy.com

No comments: