Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weight Watchers Fifteenth Week

Hey!

So, I lost 1.2 pounds, which sounds good but still doesn’t take me down to where I was the week before Christmas. This stomach bug has me all screwed up. I’ve been on program, mostly, and at least I didn’t gain.

We’re trying to figure out what’s up with my stomach and the physicians assistant I saw said to cut out dairy while the tests were being run. That’s helped a little. And I brought in a lot of fruit, which is always a good thing.

For a while, with the sinus infection and breathing being somewhat optional, I wasn’t doing a lot of exercise but now I’m at least back to my usual 20-30 minutes a day.

Ahhhh, it’s a process and right now it’s a messed up process but I’m doing what I can and I know, eventually, the things I’m doing right will catch up on the scale. Oh, yeah, my measurements have continued to go down, so I’m grateful for that and figure something’s going right!

Do what makes you happy!!

C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: