Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weight Watchers 21st Week


Hey!


This was a week of challenges: The Husband’s birthday, midnight showing of Alice In Wonderland, an In and Out lunch… And yet, miraculously, I managed to lose another pound!


I did try to eat light on the days I was challenged. We go to an English pub for The Husband’s birthday dinner and I knew I wanted fish and chips. Their fish is cooked with a beer batter and it’s nice and dry, not greasy, so I could eat the fish right out of the batter. And I only had a few chips, but honestly, probably more than I should have. For the midnight showing, I took a bag of those orange sugarful circus peanuts--ate a few just to keep me awake. Uh huh, right! The In and Out foray was at the behest of The Husband, who considered it his birthday weekend… I looked up the hamburger stats before we went and discovered that without cheese and their patented sauce, a hamburger there is only 330 calories! Not bad. And no, I didn’t look up their luscious fries, of which I partook but a few… Again, probably a few too many but I ate very conservatively the rest of the day. And I guess it worked, since I lost another nasty ole pound.


I realized this morning at the WW meeting that I’ve lost almost 20 pounds. I’m honestly amazed at myself. Yeah, I know I’ve been down this road before but I think I just hadn’t really paid attention to the total up till now. Yay me!

C’est la vie!


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

2 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

You go girl! :) I wish I had the willpower to lose a few pounds. It's very hard to do and I admire you for it.

Bear Chick said...

Thanks Tammy!