Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weight Watchers 22nd Week

Hey!

OK, how did I manage to lose weight last week and gain this week?? The week of the dreaded colonoscopy?? You’d think a day of nothing but water and sparkling laxative would leave a girl pretty skinny… But no. Trust me--I weighed myself the morning of Preparation Day and again the morning of the test and I hadn’t lost an ounce. The Universe is playing a really bad joke on me, I swear…


And I must be having hormonal disharmony since I finally opened the box of Trader Joe Joe Joe’s, their peppermint holiday cookies. Slowly working my way through them. Ahem… It’s also Shamrock Shake time at McD’s. I tell ya, the Universe is stacked agin me right now.



Yeah, yeah, I know. I have to fight it. Ah, the best I can do is only drink a third of the large shake I shared with The Husband… Sometimes, you just have to do the best you can. And exercise. A LOT…

So, I need to establish some goals, with rewards. When I lose 2 more pounds, I’m going to buy myself a $20 Golden Spoon gift card. Their frozen yogurt is a good WW treat. And when I lose 5 pounds after that, I get to go buy a couple of pairs of sandals. I haven’t gotten new sandals in years and my two favorite pair are practically falling off my feet. So now I have something to look forward to.



C’est la vie!


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: