Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weight Loss and Stuff

Hey!

Yeah, I know I said I was quitting Weight Watchers due to financial constraints but I decided, sitting in my WW meeting last week, that it’s worth it to keep going. Listening to Cindy, my leader, I was already missing her and the motivation I get when I go to meetings. I’m only half way to my goal and I really want to get to Lifetime again, so I can keep going for free, as long as I’m at goal. I know I’m someone who needs the continual support and stimulus of the weekly meetings and if I quit now, all my good intentions will fall by the wayside.

So, this week, I gained .4... The day before the meeting, I was in LA, walking a lot while drinking very little. That always messes up my system.

We’re trying to eat better. This week, I bought heads of lettuce and some spinach and tore it all up as soon as we got home from the store. Last night, I had a big, honkin’ salad for dinner, with cucumber, orange cranberries and walnuts. Yum! Tonight, I made tostada’s with shells, refried beans, lettuce, guacamole and a tiny bit of cheese. Again, yum! We’re making progress in the dinner department.

C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Good luck with eating healthier. It's something I need to start doing, I just need to find some exciting new fun recipes to try. :0)