Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weight Watchers 25th Week

Hey!

Happy Easter! No Weight Watchers this week since they’re not open during the holiday. I could go to a meeting during the week, but I probably won’t.

I was doing good this week until I had some of that new Honey Walnut Shrimp at Panda Express yesterday. Yummy!! But it’s probably highly caloric due to the breading or whatever the shrimp is covered with. Tempura? All I know is that it was really good and I can’t have it very often, same as my beloved Orange Chicken. Normally I get chicken teriyaki because it’s just naked chicken and steamed rice… And I’m usually happy with that but sometimes a girl’s just gotta have something new!

The Easter Bunny made a stop here earlier in the week, in the form of malted eggs and some chocolate, courtesy of a friend at work whose SIL was a bit too generous with the Easter cheer. But all I brought into the house for today was cranberry almond salad mix and one of the new Skinny Cow ice cream cups.

C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: