Sunday, May 23, 2010

Plateau Bustin’!

Well, kids, it’s been a while since I blogged. That 2 month plateau was killin’ me. But I think I’ve finally broken through. My total weight loss now is 22 pounds! About half way to my personal goal, 9 pounds to where I can declare my Weight Watcher goal. I guess the switch to counting calories was a good change-up for both my mind and body.

Looking back, I see that I haven’t mentioned finally cracking open my George Foreman grille, purchased with much enthusiasm last fall. LOVE it!! So far, I’ve cooked several packages of chicken, which are then waiting in the fridge to make:

tostada’s, mixed with refried beans and sometimes veggies

rice bowls with frozen Chinese veggies and soy sauce

chicken salads with either a lettuce mix from the store or 2 McDonald’s side salads as a base, with cranberries, walnuts and green onion (and a dash of WW shred cheese)

~*~I am in desperate need of new jeans. The old lady/elastic waist jeans I have are falling off me! Isn’t that great! I don’t know that I’m ready for a zippered pair yet as I’m only halfway to my goal, but I definitely need a pair that I’m not afraid will fall off me as I’m walking. Yippee!

C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: