Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's Hunger Got to Do with It?

So, I've been on a plateau for about 6 weeks. I know I’m eating just enough to keep me there. Why??? The eternal question…

Shhh… Don't tell my Weight Watcher leader but today I started counting calories. I needed to do something different because it seems like I'm tired of doing Points. I need to shake myself up a little bit and see how much I've been eating without realizing it. I get bored. I get lazy. I get rebellious. Maybe this will be the wakeup call.

The Husband and I were supposed to start walking this week… I'm still getting in 20-25 minutes a day of exercise but I think my body needs to do something different. The body is willing, the mind is playing tricks…



C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: