Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I made a Halloween Artist Trading Card, intending to put it on Etsy. But I thought it was too cute to sell… So I made it into Halloween cards for the folks and friends. Maybe by next year, I’ll be able to actually make into something less lame than this year. I cut slits into blank cards and slipped copies of the ATC’s I’d printed into the slits, sort of like old fashioned photo albums. They weren’t my best work--working a full time job really cuts into my creativity time--but they got the message across. Here’s the ATC itself:


So, this week I’ll be reading my proposition book so I can vote with some knowledge of what the hell’s going on out there.


My alter ego, Bear Chick, put some really cool necklaces and a bracelet on Etsy today. I love how she counts the time it took to make a piece of jewelry by the tv shows she watched while she was working her magic!


C’est la vie!


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com

No comments: