Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weight Watchers Second Week

Hey!

Grrrrrrr…

What does that tell you about this week’s weigh in? Gained 4/10 of a pound. WTH??? I kept to my points, exercised at least 30 minutes a day and, insult to injury, passed up Italian food and cake this week at work. So is menopause responsible for these bodily hi jinks? *sigh*

One good thing is that I’m not upset enough to pacify myself with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s. Truth be told, my weight has been up and down all week, so it wasn’t surprising that the scale showed less than stellar results, even though I’ve been following the program. So, I’ll continue this week doing what lost me the initial 3 pounds and if I have bad results next week, I’ll talk to our leader, Cindy, to see what I can try~less points (although I’m at the least points the program recommends), even more exercise, whatever…

I know if I keep on program, the weight will eventually come off. I was hoping to be able to feel the loss in how my clothes fit by now but maybe next week…
C’est la vie!


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: