Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weight Watchers Tenth Week

Hey!

Can you say Plateau? So disappointed this morning with no loss. But then again, no gain. BUT, my scale said another pound lost and a bit of loss in the inches… So, I guess it’s all good and I shouldn’t kvetch.

I went to a sale at Kohl’s yesterday. Are there any days when there aren’t sales at Kohls?? Anyway, I found a beautiful red knit long sleeved baby doll top that actually fit me and I really loved it, so I got it. It will be great for the holidays. I have to tell ya, though, I was getting discouraged as I roamed around Kohl’s. The really cute things in the fashionable departments aren’t fitting yet and the stuff that did fit was shapeless and made me feel like a freakin’ old lady. So when I found this top and it fit and was on sale to boot, I was pretty happy.

I know I’ve come a long way (9 pounds on mi casa scale…) but I have so much farther to go. *sigh* Think I’ll make me some WW ala Mare pizza to salve my no-loss-this-week wounds.

C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: