Sunday, January 18, 2009

Inside the Actor’s Studio Questionnaire

Hey!

I’ve been fighting a cold, so I’m tired and cranky. I’ve been keeping this blog subject for a rainy, or cranky, day.


On Inside the Actor’s Studio, on Bravo TV, at the end of the celebrity interview, host James Lipton asks these questions, taken from a French interview show. He always says the guys name, but he gives it this French twisty accent and I have no idea how to spell it. Anyway, here’s what my answers would be:

What’s your favorite word?
Possibilities

What’s your least favorite word?
Victim

What turns you on?
Art

What turns you off?
Negativity

What’s your favorite sound or noise?
A cat purring

Least favorite sound or noise?
Sirens

What profession would you like to try?
I’d like to have a bookstore/art gallery/art studio

What profession would you not like to try?
Anything in the Mortuary Sciences

What’s your favorite curse word?
Fucktard (credit to Christopher Moore)

If God exists, what do you want him to say to you at the Pearly Gates?
Yes, Mare, you’re right. Heaven IS a library.


C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com


No comments: