Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dinner at Carl’s Jr.


Hey!

The Husband and I had some errands to run tonight, so I thought I’d look at the Carl’s Jr. nutrition guide to see if there were any low points alternatives besides salad. Low and behold, the website had an Alternative Options link and showed several things besides the fallback salad, one of which was the lettuce wrapped BBQ chicken sandwich. Hmmm… That sounded pretty good. In & Out has been doing the wraps like that for years with their burgers.

Here’s what it looks like:


And here’s a shot of my lovely, low points dins w/diet lemonade, with The Husband’s billion point chicken taco salad in the background. I couldn’t believe he ate the bowl, which is like the worst thing ever. I mean, the salad and chicken are about 300 calories and the bowl is the rest of the billion! I told him I don’t want him moaning to me about how big his tummy is!


And for dessert, as soon as I post this, a Weight Watchers 3 point ice cream. Not sure whether I’ll have peanut butter cup or cookie dough. Decisions, decisions…

C’est la vie!



www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: