Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weight Watchers Sixth Week

Hey!

Miracle of miracles, I lost another pound! All week, I was on program and my scale showed a little loss but I took a day trip to LA yesterday on a bead buying expedition. My girlfriends and I walked a million blocks (no, really.) and I tend to retain water in those situations. So I was really happy when the uber-sensitive WW scale registered a loss.


This week, I’m on staycation and my plan is to eat as much at home as I can, since I have total control over what I’m eating. But I’m sure there’ll be a restaurant meal or two thrown in there--salads and grilled chicken will be the order of the day. In all honesty, I had a teriyaki chicken bowl at Panda Express this week--still lost that ole pound, though!


Here I am with my friend, Charlie, in LA yesterday in the lobby of the Bradbury Building.


C’est la vie!

No comments: