Friday, May 29, 2009

Check In ~ Revelation

Hey!

Weight to lose: 42

Calories Consumed: Maybe not as many as I thought

Minutes of Exercise: 30 walking (I've had sinus issues lately, so hadn't been doing anything, which is unusual for me. I mean, I wasn't even sitting at the computer! Now, when I don't even want to spend time sitting upright at the computer, you know I'm sick!)

Notes: I got on the scale this morning just to torture myself and found my weight much less than I thought it would be. I know I'm not keeping much in the house to nosh mindlessly on and that's helping considerably. Even though I'm not making the best eating choices, I'm aware that if I eat something high calorie, I try to balance it with something low calorie later, instead of just giving up and eating whatever. Baby steps, folks!

Losses: Not really counting calories but aware of my eating patterns

Wins: Trying not to keep any junk in the house. Not eating continuously at night is making a difference!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: