Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still Dreaming of Paris

Hey!

I started this blog talking about my desire to go to Paris. The dream is still alive. Someday, someday…

Anyway, here are two great blogs with Paris in the title that I read every day. I think you’ll like them.

Shelagh Duffett is an artist in Nova Scotia. I love her work--very colorful and cheerful! She writes about all kinds of things, with lots of photos and interesting narrative. Sometimes she even writes about French stuff.


Please remember that this is Shelagh’s copywritten artwork--please be respectful and don’t do anything illegal with it.




This second blog is so cool--everything Paris, right at your keyboard. Carol Gillott posts almost every day and it’s always something to do with Paris. It truly delights me to read her observations and study the pictures of Parisians, patisserie shops and the streets of Paris.


Again, copywritten! Don’t be tempted to do something bad with Carol’s pic!

http://parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com/


C’est la vie!

No comments: