Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daily Check In #5

Weight to lose: 42

Calories consumed: ??

Minutes of Exercise: Uh...

I ate well during the day, knowing I was going out tonight. The Husbands' Dad passed away last year and today would have been his 84th birthday. He and The Husband (known as The Son in those days) would go to Sizzler every week and those are fond memories. So, to Sizzler in memory of The Dad.

Losses: (I've decided to put losses first so I can end my posts on a positive note) Hardly any exercise today but I'll try to get some in before beddies. The Husband threatened to eat three slices of cheesy bread out of 4 if I only ate one, so I had to eat two (to save him from himself). I could have had veggies with my lemon chicken but I had a baked potato.

Wins: Had grilled chicken~no pasta with alfredo sauce or breaded fish, which would have called to me a week ago. Also, when I was starting to feel full, I asked for a box for one of the grilled chicken breasts, which will make a nice topping for a salad tomorrow.

C’est la vie!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: